7 Ways to Overcome Loss of Appetite in Dogs
Appetite in Dogs:- Best 7 Ways to Overcome Loss of Appetite in Dogs. Every dog parent knows that dogs love to eat. So if your dog suddenly stops eating you might be going crazy. Here are the top 7 ways to get your dog to start eating.
1) Make it hot adding warm water to your dog’s kibble helps often it making it easier to eat. You can also microwave the food for a few seconds to enhance the smell make sure the food isn’t too hot or it can burn your dog.
2) Make it saucy add a few spoonfuls of low-sodium beef or chicken broth to give your dog’s food a meaty flavor that’s irresistible.
3) Open the can be the man. If your dog usually doesn’t get canned food give it to him as a treat you will be so excited he’ll forget that he didn’t want to eat.
4) Serve it up if your dog is really resisting eating and nothing you try seems to work. You should hand feed him as much pibil as he will eat. A little TLC goes a long way.
5) Scramble it up cooked eggs add flavor to your dog’s food while also adding protein. Try crumbling some egg yolk on top of your dog’s kibble for a tasty treat.
6) Give the bird cooked shredded turkey or chicken like eggs can be a tasty protein packed addition. Make sure to use all white meat and remove the bones so your dog doesn’t choke
7) Don’t be pushy if your dog won’t eat don’t force it leave his food out overnight. He may feel better later and want to eat it. If your dog doesn’t eat within 48 hours be sure to contact your veterinarian.