Most Dangerous Foods That Can Kill Your Dog:-
Dangerous Foods For Kill Dog. Dogs have a different metabolism to humans. So feeding human foods to dogs can be dangerous and potentially fatal.
5 Human Foods That Can Kill Dogs:-
1) Coffee Tea
Caffeine is naturally found in coffee tea cocoa and gharana a South American plant. you can significantly increase the heart rate and stimulate the nervous system in dogs. Within two to four hours of consuming caffeine dogs may experience restlessness excessive thirst a lack of bladder control vomiting and diarrhea. If dogs ingest too much caffeine may can experience abnormal heart rhythm or lung failure which can ultimately lead to death. In fact several cases of death have been reported in dogs due to an overdose of caffeine. The minimum dose at which death was reported was less than 2.2 milligrams per pound or 1 milligram per kilo of body weight. The average cup of coffee or tea contains between 40 to 150 milligrams of caffeine so even just a few sips could be deadly for a dog.
Avocados contain a toxin called pierson now it’s perfectly safe for humans but can be very poisonous for dogs. If a dog eats avocados fluid may accumulate in the dog’s lungs and chest this can make it difficult for him or her to breathe which can lead to oxygen deprivation and even death. Food can also accumulate in the heart pancreas and abdomen which can lead to other fatal complications.
3) Grapes and Raisins
Grapes and Raisins can be really bad for dogs. They can cause rapid kidney failure which can ultimately be fatal the toxic compounds in grapes are still unknown but even small amounts can make your dog sick. Now toxic levels vary from dog to dog but one study reviewing 180 reports found that some dogs died after eating just a handful of raisins. therefore ingestion of any quantity should be taken very seriously. It’s important to note that poisoning can happen from eating grapes and raisins in other foods such as cakes or cookies or snack bars. Watch for symptoms like vomiting, diarrhea and fatigue.
Xylitol is a sugar alcohol it’s often used to sweeten a candy chewing gum toothpaste and baked goods. While deemed safe for human consumption it can be deadly for dogs. eating foods that contain xylitol can lead to a sudden and significant drop in a dog’s blood sugar now initial symptoms often sharp within 30 M of consumption and include vomiting, weakness depression difficulty moving coma and seizures. Eventually the toll can lead to liver damage and death.
Chocolate contains the stimulant chemicals Theobromine and caffeine both of which are very difficult for dogs to metabolize. If your dog eats chocolate you can cause stomach pain vomiting diarrhea and dehydration. These symptoms can also progress to more serious problems like heart attacks internal bleeding muscle tremors seizure and death. The severity of the side effects depends on how large the dog is and how much and what type of chocolate it has consumed also the darker and less sweet the chocolate the more toxic it will be to your dog. Unsweetened baker’s chocolate and cocoa powder are among the most dangerous varieties. According to the merck veterinary manual dogs may show symptoms after ingesting as little as forty four milligrams per pound or twenty milligrams per kilo or body weight. In other words about one ounce or 28 grams of a baker’s chocolate bar will be enough to cause toxic symptoms in a forty four pound or 20 kilogram dog. It’s most common for dogs to experience chocolate poisoning on holidays like Valentine’s Day, Easter Halloween and Christmas. No matter the occasion it’s important to always keep chocolate out of reach.